Thursday, September 16, 2010

Updates


So over the weekend I attended my future husbands aunts fourth wedding! It was so pretty! OMG  haha well i know this one was meant to be because she actually changed her name this time haha. Well we went. and it made me kinda sad because its still not my turn! but i dont like to think about that or talk about it because it was her big day and she really deserves someone as good as him! haha it was a really beautiful ceremony and everyone got a little emotional when Jimmy couldnt say his vows and just busted out with a teary "I just Love her so much" awwww how sweet!!! but since she didnt have anyone to do her hair. I volunteered! She had only one rule, NO HAIRSPRAY! OMG do you know what that means??? me+hairspray=beautiful hair. but i think it all turned out well! haha i love the natural curls flowing and cascading down the back look. actually i might steal that and do my hair like that for my wedding.
. School has been a little hectic! Im pooped! and i have started to become a bum! im waiting til the last minute to do my homework, im sleeping a little later... And you know honestly i dont even know anymore if this is what i want to do with my life either!!!  But i guess i need to pick something and stick with it! my next mission is to be a welder/plumber!!! haha


And to top it all off i have the crud!!! I sneeze none stop! my nose is red and stuffy! My eyes water! I have a headache! im dizzy and light headed! Last week i was nauseous all week!!! I am hardly ever sick! and now i am so idk how to take myself!!! And im coughy! Thank you nature and all your many germs! Make my day will ya!?!?!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment