Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Damn what a night!

So for many of you who know since i go to school all the way in Alamance and my fiancee lives 30mins from the school and a good 20 mins from me and i have all of this crazy homework and papers going on plus work i don't get alot of time to see him except for on the weekends. Well that changed today! Because i woke up this morning missing him, went to school this morning missing him! And by friggin 12 o'clock i was making some serious plans to c my man! Don't stop a women in love! And honestly i don't like PDA! So that means I'm not the kinda girl who is always posting our business on face book or talking about it to friends. Half the people at my job didn't even know i was dating anyone! Basically its my personal life! its my private life and i don't even talk about Steven to my family. you want to know y? because our relationship is pretty damn perfect! If we have issues between us we work it out between us. I don't have to talk it out to other people! And that my friends is how you know your adult, your truly in love and your meant to be together forever! So i have decided that right now I'm dedicating this blog to my Steven! Since i never really give him the credit he deserves out loud and to everyone else. So I love you and i always will!

And you know what else! I don't think that you have to have a piece of paper to be married! I believe that marriage is a commitment between two people and God. It is a commitment to not only love one another but to share that love with God and keep him before you above the other. If people as me i have been married since March 29th 2008 whenever me and Steven made that commitment to God and to each other and to be true to it for the rest of our lives. I love my husband. and he loves me and at the end of the night that's all anyone needs to know! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment