Friday, September 24, 2010

New day; New story

Today i feel like lavender! Its a pretty color! So today was my first day back at my old store and i must say i have missed it something terrible! OMG the grass is never greener on the other side. The store i transfered to is so bad! its nasty and i hate it and i almost begged to get my old job back haha! but they welcomed me with open arms. And i was happy to see them too. haha. i actually was so excited about going back to my old store i forgot my name tag and a pen LOL. 

But yesterday i had a most interesting conversation with one of my X managers that quit my place of employment. He IM'd me on facebook and told me that since he was no longer my manager he could tell me how he really felt about me. He said that he thought i was one of the most sexy women he had ever met, he loved me cause i looked so shy and innocent and he wanted to teach me dirty things and wondered if i would consider having a three-some with him and his wife. NEEDLESS! to say i about died! how do u respond to something like that??? i mean i know how he is and how he acts and i always thought he stared at me alot. AND he told me he used to check out my ass as i walked away! now i want to wear a poncho to work for Gods sake! I mean i knew inside there was something about the way he looked at me. BUT OMG im engaged to a man that i love very much! i told him HELL NO to a three-some. and i was like thanks i guess. its always nice to hear that ppl think your good looking. even when you r n a unflattering uniform and a hat... and i mean idk i was kinda in shock! do you tell your fiancee's other men are hitting on you?

And then to top it off. there is a guy at one of my stores(not the one im trying to go back to) that i had a crush on in middle school. Now i see that we are not cut out for each other at all. I mean he reminds me of Ewan Mcgregor and yeah i think he is hot and all (EWAN) haha but hes not my style anymore. and I have told this guy every time i see him how happy i am and stuff with steven and he keeps going well how serious is it? VERY! i have been with him forever and im not going to cheat on him. well last night he asked me to go on a "dog date" not a people date with him so our dogs could get to know each other better his dog needs a friend. And i know in some ways that true both of our dogs do need friends. but i just feel like going to do that would be wrong so im not going to.

So idk if last night i looked exceptionally smashing in my boars head uniform and my faded hair colors or what. but the men came after me and i was a good ego boast cause ive been feeling all low and stuff but OMG it kinda freaks u out at the same time haha

2 comments:

  1. you look exceptionally smashing al the time...whoot whoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you my dear! now i know its the glow of motherhood that draws strange men to me like bats to a cave. strange analogy for strange men... haha. now that i think about it everyone was saying that i glow! even when i dont feel good. ha! thats great haha

    ReplyDelete