Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boy? or Girl?

So its always that age old question... Are you having a boy or a girl... Well i feel like i know what my baby is! I feel like its a boy! idk y i feel like this but i do. its not that i dont want a daughter. me and steven would just rather have a boy first. but anyways if its a boy his name will be Clark Nathaniel Deyette. Isnt that so cute! well i might change haha! but if it doesnt look out for a lil Clark runnin around pretty soon! but i like girl names too! I like Brooklyn. Thats nice! but idk there are just so many baby girls n my family. and i want a boy

So i cant wait to see it! Its so exciting! i think im getting a ultrasound sometime this wk!!! I cant wait! i wanna c my baby! haha and i cant wait to find out exactly how far along i am!!! i wanna know so i can make plans and i cant wait til it grows enough to see its little face!!! well im excited but im sleepy and i have to go to work so i gotta go haha

No comments:

Post a Comment