Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School life in a blog nutshell...

Honestly the whole school thing is exciting to me. I love going to a new class and learning about new things. How to cut something open and what organs do what and I actually enjoy doing some homework. But there are also some major cons to whole school experience. Papers! I feel eternal loathing for writing papers such as research, literacy and so on. For example I have to do a research paper on pigs. PIGS! Really? Its for Animal Care and I really like that class so I guess I can bit the bullet and find some facts about pigs. But I honestly do not like the finding information citing it blah blah blah! I would rather give you a tale about a ship sailing through the clouds and unicorns flying with cotton candy clouds. And I have another one due about something that has made a impression on me that deals with reading or writing. Something dealing with literacy. Really...I think I'm going to borrow that .22 from GTCC and shot myself not my dreams. And have you talked to my back lately? Yeah its begging for some morphine. I bet my book bag weighs in at 50 pounds. I really want one of those nice rolling bags but I cant find any big enough to fit all of my books! And the ones that I did find were 70 plus dollars! And I'm poor. So to round everything up. I love school itself and the atmosphere of this school. BUT i hate papers and my back has a hit list for my book bag and its contents!

1 comment:

  1. Aw - I sort of miss school. I like the atmosphere. lol ...all that learning going on and what not. but like you - papers aren't my favorite. ...and I haven't had to write one in about three years. lol odd to think about.

    ReplyDelete