Saturday, August 13, 2011

Work, being pregnant and such...

So i have been officially working at great clips for a month now. And honestly i really love my job. I might be almost 8 months pregnant but im still getting up every day and putting in my 9-5 or 11-7:) I dont mind working i never have. And everyone that i work with is very supportive. And i think that is why i like it, because no one is trying to make my life difficult lol. And besides the fact that i make pretty good tips and my pay check is a whole lot nicer than any other job ive ever had. Plus i sell pretty good amouts of product as well:) i could sell you a bag of poop if i tried lol.


Besides work i find my time for delivery coming ever closer! And im not ready! i wish i could go back to when i felt like cleaning and working on the house and do everything that now seems impossible to do!!! Because all day at work im READY! im on a roll and i could work 9-9 but as soon as i get in my car to go home its like all the tiredness of the day just comes over me all at once! And by time i get at home its all i can do to take a shower and wash all the hair off of me before i collapse lol. much less make dinner then clean my house...My poor house. thats another story. Im ashamed to invite anyone over! my poor kitchen is a all time stinky wreck! i couldnt find the smell in the kitchen i looked and looked and i cleaned and cleaned and it was the stinking bag of potatoes in the tater box! So now one half of my house smells like poop! So for the past hour i have been peeling good potatoes and chucking stinky ones. and i put the good ones in a freezer bag and they are in the freezer. because i cant eat potatoes right now:( Then i peeled two whole bags of soft apples that would have never been eaten! And now my house smells of cinnamon apples on the stove! yummmmy! 


But my nursery isnt finished!!! I am in a panic about my nursery! The walls are literally only half way painted. And everything is in the center of the room! Everyone has promised me that they would come help me paint it and then noone ever shows up! So it looks like im going to have a unfinished nursery! because im not even supposed to be painting....


And dont let me get started about little things like vacuuming. I guess its not a big deal that things dont get done but it still bothers me that i just cant get them done because im so tired... Oh well....



No comments:

Post a Comment