Thursday, August 4, 2011

New things....Changes for the better

Blue! is todays color of choice haha. 


Well im sleepy. Yawning and very tired. And all Rex wants to do is play fetch... Im so sick and tired of fetch! And if you dont play with him all he does is bark and bark! Its honest to God driving me crazy lol. 


Well for the past year my hair has been driving me crazy. And i have honestly stopped dealing with it at all and just either throwing it in a pontail or on days i try to do something with it i throw it in a pony tail by the end of the day haha. So since i had the day off i decided to drive up to Great Clips in Randleman and pay a little visit to muh friend April! She done chopped off all my hair and i love it! it feels amazing and honestly it looks just like it looked when i first met her haha. So thank you bff i will gladly pay to get a hair cut. because my hair looked like major crap! Next time i drive up there hopefully it will be to take care of this half colored crap! 


In the past month i have quit my job at harris teeter and started working full time at Great Clips myself! i really like it. My blood pressure has went down and i feel a lot better! it could be partly because im not having to wear a hat everyday or horrible thick as hell polo shirts! but either way im happy that my life is finally taking a more positive route instead of the bumpy road less traveled haha. because honestly that road sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment