Friday, September 28, 2012

A year later! What next?

Almost one year ago I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl anyone could ever ask for! NOW! She is almost one year old and I do not know how to feel about that! I have watched this amazing little person grow from being a 10.2 pound baby at birth to a 24 pound toddler! This past year has been so life changing for the better! I love her so much! I wake up in the mornings with a smile because shes there to greet me and shes so happy to see  me! I really am having a hard time dealing with her growing up! I dont remember those baby days as easily now. I really honest to God feel like i need medication because I have done nothing but be emotional ALL the time! Thinking about her growing up and not wanting to be my little girl one day about does me in! But I am planning her a wonderful birthday surprise! Not that she knows what that is yet but Im enjoying myself! Happy early birthday to my Sweet Allison Rose... I would not trade anything in the world for you or anyway you are! You are my pride and joy!!! I love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment