Thursday, October 13, 2011

What does labor feel like?

Well today i have felt all kinds of sick! i felt like i had heartburn. i felt like i was gonna spew and then my stomach has been upset. Anyone who tells u pregnancy is a beautiful thing and u glow the whole time forgets to include the fact that u swell, gain a whole lot of weight, your shoe size goes up about 2 sizes on average, u get bladder and urinary tract infections, you get yeast infections, your nose spreads and gets bigger!, you eventually feel like a giant obese person in bed and cant roll over, you get hemroids (if they say they dont they r just prissy!), you get stretch marks in odd places that you thought would never spread like ur boobies! especially if you have small breasts or they are just not very round before hand.

other than that i love my baby and i am so glad to be having her and i will deff have another baby and go through this again but i just wanted to let any body who reads this know pregnancy is real rough and ugly! haha

but this whole labor thing is slow! ive been sitting on 1, 1.5cms for like a month! ugh then i go in on tuesday and i was still at that. then i go in today because i feel bad ta-da! im 3.5 cms dilated whoop! so she decides shes going to help my labor process and strip my membranes! let me tell u it doesnt hurt hurt but i sure wouldnt want someone to do it all the time! I had tears come out of my eyes i think she had her fingers so far in my cervix she could touch my babys nose! since then ive been having a whole lot of contractions and it feels like her heads trying to bust out of my vagina! just to put it bluntly. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment